The decision to become an independent advisor doesn’t mean you’re on your own. Imagine having a personal, expert coach and business partner to guide you on your journey to independence and success. That’s what we do. At Transcendent Advisor Networks our “You First” culture focuses on two goals:
- Personal growth through formal and customizable training
- Business growth through local, regional and national peer-to-peer events
We also have options available to you through our broker-dealer, Cetera Advisor Networks, and its parent company, Cetera Financial Group:
- 24/7 Learning Center with access to more than 200 learning modules ranging from technology to professional development.
- A one-on-one service Resource Center with extensive industry and firm expertise.
- Annual Connect Conference with over 50 workshops, strategic partners presentations and Lunch-n-Learn sessions.
- Wealth Management University (WMU) with a series of three-day meetings created to give advisors the knowledge to manage a more profitable and efficient business.
- Monthly webinars and conference calls for advisors and support staff.